The reason I started this blog was to share my story and learn about other type 1 diabetic’s stories. I have this vision of my viewers writing in and sharing their own story with me. I would then write up a little article about this person and introduce them on the blog!
If anyone is interested in sharing their story for others to read and relate to please contact me with your story and a photo! I can not wait to see what kinds of stories I receive. Feel free to share this article with other type 1 diabetics who may want to share their story with the world!
Topics to consider when sharing your story:
- What age you were when you were diagnosed?
- How long have you had diabetes?
- How you found out you were diabetic?
- Is anyone else in your family diabetic?
- Are you on shots or the pump?
- Would you want a cure?
- Do you have any friends who are diabetic?
- Have you ever been to diabetes camp?
- Any other topics that you find important while sharing your amazing story!